Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Pahahahahahahahahaha

So i've told you all I work in a hairdressers right? Well It's one where it's mainly old people that come in. So some of the stuff they say is truly hilarious. So one of the girls is leaving, and this woman gave her some advice as she left. Some little 80 year old woman. Called Doris. Turns around to her, and says...

"Be good. Be careful. And if you forget, remember the date and count nine months on."

So I wrote it as my skype message, because it amused me. Then realised as E's name popped up saying he had logged on how bad it looks. Oh God. How cringy. Especially considering we're not even talking. Cue scared thoughts from E thinking I'm pregnant. I really didn't think that one through.

No comments:

Post a Comment