Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Monday 16 April 2012

Heh.

Oh god. I just thought I'd have a little read through my old posts. And found this. "I know not all guys are after one thing and blah blah blah...but it looks like he was. So glad that's all that happened, before I made a mistake I seriously regretted. Should have known better from the guy who doesn't even date. " Ok, so basically. This is the guy I had sex with...No...Lost my virginity to. And we're back to feeling really stupid. I guess we aren't talking as much right now, well, we aren't at all. Back to feeling like a fucking idiot.

That's not the only reason why. When W was round last night....He took some pictures of me. I tried to stop  him. But he took them. I found out he showed them to awkward. I was sick. I feel so ill. I've not really stopped shaking since. My fingertips are still trembling. He's apparently going to threaten to put them on Facebook if I don't do what he wants. I know what that will be. And we're back to feeling ill. But Awkward said he'll delete them...I really hope he does. I'm so weak recently, I couldn't cope with this on top of it all. It's too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment