Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Friday 27 April 2012

Damn this

Okay so I've been at a wedding all day. Been drinking since about three. Now I'm slightly tipsy. And I got home and I'm staying at my dads tonight so I went and chilled with my step brother and his mate for a bit. He's only the year above me and his mate is quite hot. To piss my step brother off as a joke we were acting really flirty but then we like fell on my brothers bed now there's this sexual tension which has obviously put me in a sexually frustrated mood and he's literally through the wall
And this is killing me slowly :(

No comments:

Post a Comment