Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

The Occurance Of Events.

Okay. so let's start off with the serious stuff. I've been put on serious best friend duty. I told you about the two best friends having sex? Turns out...they used no protection. And he didn't pull out. (sorry for the graphicness)
and now she is extremely stressed. My other friend is making jokes at him. Calling him daddy. But I can tell my friend is worried as hell, I can understand why. I've told her I will go to any doctors or anything when it is time to, there is not a lot else I can do. But God knows how stressed she is right now, I couldn't imagine it. But the males being males...Well one of my other best friends is buying daddy a personalized fathers day card :D

Second bit is I need to learn to keep my mouth shut. I'm gonna get an even worse reputation and this isn't even true. Mummy was tweeting stuff about something I know. A serial cheat, like seriously, there is a rather long list of people he's cheated on...has cheated on his girlfriend again. With my best friend. And I told mummy, because we do tell each other everything, as bad as it sounds that I did. But she tweeted about it, and the girlfriend saw it and started asking her about it...so she said it was someone with a girlfriend and me...IT'S NOT EVEN TRUE! But I guess it's worth it, I'm not getting involved in this messed up little relationship again.

Also. I saw W on the way home from school. First time since he was round mine last. Gave me a cheeky grin....which reallllly shouldn't still make me swoon a little bit. Anyway, I was about to confront him about sending the pictures to Awkward, then he kinda snapped and was like "i'm really not in the mood"...and when asked why he said he had just been in a fight with some kid, who to be honest I don't really know about their relationship, but I do know that E is in his profile picture. Let's 'ave a nice bit o' awkwardness eh?

LASTLY ON A LIGHTER BUT MORE SADDENING NOTE I HAVE MY GLASSES AND THEY LOOK HORRENDOUS. SEE FOR YOURSELF.


No comments:

Post a Comment