Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hahahahahaha

E's best friend really does like making stuff awkward.
Yesterday was the first time he straight up told me he knew. Talking about W's fight and this is the conversation
"haha would you shag him?"
"hell no. God knows what I'd catch"
"haha, crabs? Chlamydia?"
"No idea ;)"
"so how many people you shagged?"
"just one"
"ooo I know who that is ;)"
"I know you do ;)"
"would you again?"
"well we aren't really talking right now,, but I guess if we got that close again"
"oooo just him?"
"well being in a relationship doesn't bother me as long as we're close?"
"oooo so no one else? ;)"
"probably not"
"haha that's a shame ;)"
OK REALLY?! YOUR BEST FRIEND LOST HIS V TO ME KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS I AM NOT GOING TO BANG YOU. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment