Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Saturday 28 April 2012

Basically urghhh

I worked for 8 hours straight today.
I got 3 and a half hours sleep last night.
I am rather hungover and feel physically sick.

This is not good. At all. So yeah I've been slightly flirting with my brothers friend all day....the one from yesterday. That's probably bad...I've been out with one of his best friends before. So i'm tired. But I was forced to make a decision here...late night Mcdonalds or no Mcdonalds at all...I CHOOSE LATE NIGHT. So basically I'm getting close to C...my best friend has a thing for him. This is bad. He's lovely. He is really complimenting...he's smart...he can drive...yeah he's 18. That's a 3 year age gap. I was talking to my sister about it, she goes "no it's not big but it is when one is legal and one isn't."...but he is lovely. And he's got a family party tonight and is on "taxi duty" taking drunk people home from theirs...and then when he's done he's picking me up and we're going down to the drive-thru. Should be a laugh, we talk non-stop. But I don't want my friend to find out..we both know we should invite her but neither of us want to so we won't...makes me feel bad though, she'll be pretty pissed off if she finds out. Anyone sweet followers..I'm gonna try and have a nap. I feel so tired :(

No comments:

Post a Comment