Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Monday 30 April 2012

Feeling proud.

I just got back from my friends with C (again). T'was very funny (again). Although no hair dying happened :(, makes it terrible! But I've now decided I need some life goals. So here they are...

  1. Do absolutely amazing in the exams this week.
  2. Find someone absolutely amazing whom any sexual acts with would not be classed as pedophilia.
  3. Get a kiss of C (just because)
  4. Keep caught up on sleep
  5. Catch up on homework/ coursework
  6. Keep caught up on homework/ coursework
  7. Become slightly less bitchy
  8. Choose normal times to leave my house
  9. Become less of a flirt
  10. Stop caring quite so much and setting myself aims that are unachievable without the motivation I blatantly lack :D

No comments:

Post a Comment