Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Thursday 19 April 2012

OMG WAIT WHAT.

I think I just found out some of the funniest news of my life.

It makes facetime mild. I don't think any sexual experience could compare to it.

Basically, earlier, I was out with my three closest friends. And two of them are really close, like, everytime they are drunk together something happens, when they're sober they just act like a couple. We were talking about their drunken experiences earlier...It turns out a while back they went off to actually have sex (they haven't....yet)....he tried...he got it in....A few seconds later the words "WRONG HOLE!" were shouted out and it was quickly removed. 

But this was the time everyone knew she had, as my step mum likes to put this term "sucked his noodle."...SO...as they were telling us about this mishap. I had a thought...and said "wait..was this before or after the blow job."

Their jaws almost hit the floor. She looked horrified. He apologised...a lot....quickly followed by hysterics all round. Suddenly my losing my v experience seems like nothing :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment