Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Sunday 22 April 2012

...

So i've decided I kinda want to go out for a late night run tonight. I will do. Need to clear my head.

But I have an issue. I'm currently home alone, don't know when my sister is in...I worry that that might be the one thing keeping me from asking W over. But I won't. Not gonna let myself get in this situation again. Especially considering people at his school now know about me and E, I am not getting myself an even worse reputation. 

But I think it's bad that that's kinda the only thing stopping me :/

FUCKING SORT MY LIFE OUT PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment