Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Friday 17 February 2012

*yawnnnn*

So you're only getting one post tonight, you unlucky people. This is purely because I have been exiled from my own house to my dearest nan's house. This is because my mum's boyfriend is round. Thankyou ever so much for that mother dearest.

Anyway. My nan loves in a block of flats, resulting in extremely poor phone signal, no 3GS, and she's decided she doesn't need Internet. So I fear this will be a painfully slow process.

Anyway, I've had an extremely tiring day. As I was forcefully dragged out of my house by ten o'clock. Yes that is early for me. I was dragged to lakeside. A half an hour drive away, because my sister, being the loving friend she is, decided to buy her best friend a Paul's boutique bag. Why I had to join her I don't know.

Ever get it when people talk when you're asleep? And you start to hear what people say in your dreams? And you see people saying it? That happened earlier. All I know is it was a good dream (even though I can't remember it), as I vaguely remember laughing. Anyway. I'm standing in a room of people....And we're all talking....and then. Out of nowhere, one by one they take it in turns to shout the word "pirates"...yes. This confused me. It turns out, it was my sister shouting out my name (which I will tell you now sounds nothing like the word pirates). So yeah, I was woken up by a feminine voice shouting out the word pirates. Thankyou my loving sister. You make this existence such a joyful one.

And a quick update on the omegle guy. We spoke for about three hours. It was amazing. To avoid him signing out (I was enjoying a good intelligent conversation!) I told him I was a 17 year old hairdressing apprentice (not strictly a lie. I work in a hairdressers and they have offered me an apprenticeship for when I leave school. And I was just rounding upwards (kinda). At two in the morning I told him I was leaving. We exchanged goodbyes, and well wishings of a good life. And just like that. Gone. Plenty more fish in the sea eh?

Now. Even though it is 3 minutes past 6. I will catch up on sleep. To make up for the lay in that was rudely disturbed this morning. Goodbye readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment