Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Monday 20 February 2012

Stupid Mistakes...again

So have I told you yet that when I'm upset or in an argument i go all rebellious and usually make stupid decisions I regret...? Well I do. So my mum and step dad recently split up, and my mum can't seem to be on her own, so in the space between christmas day and now we've had two different "dads" brought in. It's been pretty tough. Well one of them got really stalkerish, so she got rid of him....now she's gone back to him. Safe to say that pissed me off more than a little bit. So we had a little bit of an argument earlier and i shuffled off into my room to listen to music and talk to E on skype....

We talked, and talked...And then he was joking around. He was giving me confidence boosts..and i was sitting there just in my football shirt and underwear. I do crazy things. Things just to prove a point that I'm not a little girl anymore, especially when my mum tells my sister things and not me like she did today. It hurts and I will act up. So when he joked around, as most guys do. I took a swig of vodka and the shirt came off. I don't know why I did it...I feel stupid and slaggy. He seems sweet, I truly trust he won't tell anyone...But I think he's embarrassed...his word. I'm not sure if that's genuinely how he's feeling or he just used the wrong word. Either way that slightly hurt. I need to stop making stupid impulsive decisions. I also need to stop downing straight vodka...Damn it you slut.

Note to self: Stop fucking things up and being a slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment