Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Thursday 16 February 2012

P.P.S

I forgot to mention. You know I told you about I? Mr nice guy? Well, yeah, Mr Nice Guy not so nice. He shall now be known as child. Apparently deleting people off of Facebook is how you get over them? How mature of you. Oh well, at least I no longer have desperate attempts at conversation constantly. As bitchy as that sounds.

P.P.P.S (this is the last one I swear, getting beyond a joke now)...E (Mr Hot)....back from holiday tonight. Eeeeeeeep.

And yes. I do insist on using only initials. I get paranoid easily, and knowing my bad luck someone who dislikes me will read this and put 2 + 2 together. And just happen to be right. I am not taking that risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment