Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Thursday 16 February 2012

"I don't like plastic people." "Maybe you should move then?"

Okay, so of my three page views I am not going to break my promise. I said I would tell you about "The Woman In Black" so here goes. Spoiler alert.

That was scary.

For a 12A I can honestly say had I watched that when I was 12 I would have probably quite literally wet myself. Although, I'm pretty sure any potential tension was completely ruined by the high pitched squeal of my 15 year old male friend. Spent a majority of that film in hysterics, laughing at the pure femininity that I think I can safely say resulted in a significant loss of man points. So what should have been a tense and scary film was utterly disturbed by the mental replaying of the squeal that managed to come from the 15 year old boy's mouth. Congratulations, I'm not sure you can still be classed as male. Although you did cause a lot of amusement. Another congratulations on that. I'm not going to lie, I would recommend this, although, wouldn't if you're looking for a happy end. It doesn't have one. Is a good film...If not utterly petrifying at times, definitely take someone to cuddle if possible ;D.

Before I sign off. There was a monkey in this film that looked identical to Steven Tyler. Which I find a crazy coincidence, considering my earlier post. But no I would not do the monkey. Although it was genuienly quite strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment