Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Thursday 16 February 2012

Obsessed.

"ooooooooh"
Another reminder of the influential mind of a teenager. I've developed an unhealthy obsession with "Awkward.". It's surprisingly good. Another reminder of losing yourself in a fantasy world that you could only dream you live in. It's OK to wish. Well, anyway, I've watched season 1 twice in two days. I think that is bad. It's good (got nothing to do with the eye candy)...(at all).

Going to see "The Woman In Black" tonight with a group of my friends. Apparently it's good, despite the fact I don't want to scream and hysterically cry in front of my friends. Apparently it's scary. And about ghosts and stuff, I'll get back to you on that one.

P.S. Out of nowhere my love for classic rock has reappeared. Guilty crush on Steven Tyler. I know he's old and ugly, but if he was younger...I definitely would. Oh that attitude. Who said looks are everything?!

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya! I don't think Steven Tyler is at all ugly. I love that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That really is a relief. I was starting to feel quite abnormal!

    ReplyDelete