Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Feeling So Fucking Stupid.

So I've had a shitty day. I've been frustrated. And stressed. And feeling generally like crap. Normally in this mood I'll get E to help me with coursework (which turns into mindless flirting). So I tried...and nope. Not happening. Kinda proves something eh? I know not all guys are after one thing and blah blah blah...but it looks like he was. So glad that's all that happened, before I made a mistake I seriously regretted. Should have known better from the guy who doesn't even date. 

Either way. I feel fucking stupid and like I should have been more careful and like I shouldn't have done it (which I've been feeling all day anyway). I've decided I need to go for nicer guys and stop getting hurt. I also need to be less easy...Even if it is E. Just feeling a tiny bit slutty. And terribly used.

No comments:

Post a Comment