Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Sunday 19 February 2012

whoops/eeeeeep

Ok. Damn it. I missed yesterdays post, keeping an anonymous blog that none of your friends know about is difficult when your friend is round. Hectic day yesterday. E got home, apparently I got a text straight after he got back....that's a positive. But also apparently he can't see us meeting up because he knows none of my friends and isn't that confident and blah blah blah. Damn it. But, i'll win, I will meet up with him. I will win.

Also, that's the extent of my love life issues for a day....But not my best friends. He found out his girlfriend cheated on him with his best friend in a drunken mishap. I've spent all night trying to be there for him and comfort him, God he's a mess...Although he seems happier now, and has said he is going to hit his friend. Nice one M! You brilliant dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment