Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Thursday 16 February 2012

Omegle.

OK, so in a desperate attempt to get more page views I'm going to rather extreme measures. (Hi to anyone that has come here from my link. Nice talking to you again) After facing many rejections from horny fuckers that can't get laid that go on purely in the hope of a quick flash on Skype, i checked my page, a pretty rapid increase in page views. Not too bad. Anyway, thankyou to anyone who is reading this from Omegle.

Anyway, out of boredom of tirelessly copy and pasting a quick introduction to get people to come and check this out, i decided to cure my boredom by answering an anonymous question. One word...

Wow.

So my question was: "What do you think of gay/lesbian partnership?" 
We've now gotten into a deep conversation and I think I'm in love. Not that the 18 year old has asked my age yet. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. We're talking about consciousness, and being, and it's been so long since I've has a conversation like this but God it's amazing. He's challenging me with new ideas purely to see if i can respond. So far I can. I'm amazing at arguing. Anyway, we're talking about pure controversy and I love it. Even though odds are he's some weird guy sitting behind a computer that was previously showing people his cock. God I'm picturing him as attractive right now. He actually seems to get my opinions, even if it is just so he can grasp them enough to challenge them. Hey, I like a challenge!

Why do I find arrogance this attractive? Damn you (probably not) hot nerd. Anyway, back to my intellectual conversation. It's a nice distraction from anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment