Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Wednesday 22 February 2012

I feel sicky.

Soooooo I'm bored. I'm ill. And not at school. I guess it's a possibility that I feel sick because I ate Mcdonalds 20 minutes before bed..Made me feel sicky. That and I didn't want to go to school today. So I'm not at school. I'm at home *yawn*. It should be more fun than it is. I wanna do a Ferris Bueller style day off. Someone get me the phone I'm ringing the school to say someones grandma has just died.
I'm ashamed of myself. I think I'm starting to like One Direction. They're hot. And can actually sing surprisingly well. Swoon. I feel like such a fan-girl. Insert cheesy picture of band with a heart around it here. 

I now have an image of both Steven Tyler and One Direction on the same page. If this was someone else's blog I would be so disappointed right now.

2 comments:

  1. I like your sense of humour, it's easy to read and I want to see more! And I'm trying to resist the call of the boyband at the moment, stay strong! :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I feel so flattered and appreciated haha. I'm getting weaker though! It's hurting me to resist! x

    ReplyDelete