Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

An average introduction.

So, this is all quite new, not one for sharing feelings. So this will literally be a vent. If you're reading this, don't expect a lot exciting to happen. According to a rather good looking male (who will now be known as E) i'm a "desired individual". I personally don't believe him, probably a desperate attempt to get in the pants of anything with a vagina. 

So i'm not expecting hits. None of them to be precise, although I guess attempting couldn't hurt. I genuinely expect that my single reader a month may be a creepy person, who will chuckle at my desperate attempts of living a life, I don't see it. I don't see anything happening to be completely honest, but i figure I should at least try to find a secure way of venting privately. Well...anonymously...private is not the word. Either way, I've seen this done on TV, and they make it look easy, and actually quite useful. Whilst I see that due to my lack of dedication i will give this up pretty soon, it could put some life events into perspective, and be a handy way of looking back at them.

Okay, I'm lazy, so this is probably the longest post I will ever write, but I feel I should sign off with some basic facts. My name is going to remain unknown. I'm 15. I come from Essex, in England. I am not orange colored, do not have bleach blonde hair (working on that one), but where I come from, that makes me completely imperfect, and unnoticed, despite the fact I do actually have a fair amount of confidence, but confidence cannot be mistaken for trust. That I have none of. I am not popular. I have friends, as far as I know I have no enemies, although I don't doubt that a lot of people hold a strong dislike to me. Anyway. I'm still a virgin (also leaves me looking down upon where I come from), this means I am quite regular, and where the name comes from, I'm average. There isn't a lot to me and I can easily be mistaken for being boring (it's probably right). I'm completely average.

No comments:

Post a Comment