Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Thursday 3 May 2012

Swoonage

Okay. I have an obsession with fighters. I love masculinity; I find it a huge turn on! It's so attractive...therefore when I see a fighter I find them so hot and I just...yeah I'm obsessed.
C does martial arts. MMA. My obsession.
He turned around earlier because of that and was like "okay next Saturday when I stay over I'm bringing my hoodie and you can have it for a while, just to fuel your UFC obsession"
AH GOD IT'S SO AMAZING.

2 comments:

  1. I actually love it too mmm so hot to think about some guy hitting on you and your man coming and punching the guy in the face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember watching UFC for the first time and I was hooked. I have no idea why though, they just lay there, hugging each other for five minutes until one is declared the winner for suddenly smashing the other guy in the face repeatedly. It's a strange sport...

    ReplyDelete