Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Monday 7 May 2012

Hopes and dreams = shattered (no just no)

AHHHHH. FFS. Really?!
I fell asleep cuddling up to C last night.
And I was like "maybe he can ignore the age gap and blah blah blah"
And then...then the bomb hit...
Yeah. He's not completely single.
He's seeing someone, which is like I mean really dude you don't act like that with someone...and then just like...say that.
And he's meant to be on a date right now...which makes me feel slightly awkward...because its like, oh...right.
I just kind of want the three years difference to just disappear...OR I could just settle with the fact that it's a possibility when we're older or when I'm like..at least 16?
SHHH LET ME DREAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment