Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Monday 7 May 2012

A kind of look?

Ahhh...I keep thinking back to this morning. When me and C first both woke up, we kept looking at each other. I hate eye contact so everytime I looked away. It was in the situation that I think we almost kissed a few times. But the age gap didn't let it happen.
And he kept looking at me..and I don't know, I just got the feeling it was more than a friendly look. Which hurt me because I know nothing could happen...and he keeps texting me on this double date, and his friend is apparently like questioning him loads about his arm...LOL. I do just kind of wish there was a chance.

Also, an awkward thing from last night...I got turned on by daddy (as in my best friend)..I have a spot on my leg that if people touch I'm like BOOM. And he touched it...I was like "oh shit."
And then C did everything that I usually find a turn on and I'm just ending up like "SERIOUSLY GUYS."

Either way I've had a good day, lunch with my sister was fun fun fun xD

No comments:

Post a Comment