Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Sunday 6 May 2012

Lostfrickingprophets

Okay so I haven't blogged in a while due to business....I WENT TO SEE LOSTPROPHETS ON FRIDAY this is because they are amazing and Ian Watkins is sexy.
And after hearing that many people scream out the lyrics rooftops and last train home got so much more meaning (hehe how insightful of me)
Also, my mums best friend was round last night. And she met C last time he was round. She started talking to me in my hallway like "so what's happening with you and the one with the purple hair?" I told her nothing, but she is "psychic" (it's creepy) and she was like "oh I love him already he's really good looking and I just got such a good energy off him" and then she was saying how apparently she thought we were a couple because we seemed like it and she said how we looked like a really good couple and the way he was acting proved he liked me. Happy or what?!
Well I would be if this had come from me...not from my mums so called psychic friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment