Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Sunday 6 May 2012

MOOD SWINGS.

Haha.
No.
Yes.
I mean.
What.

Okay. Prepare for vent and then probably an amount of detail that will make you feel really bloody uncomfortable.
Vent...my fricking slutty friend is currently as we speak throwing herself...I mean literally she's chucking herself into a spooning position with him...FOOKING AWKWARD.
Also she's trying so hard to be me.
1. She just said to him "what do you think of the like Taurus symbol tattooed on a hip?"...I've wanted the virgo one for about three years..I mean really?
2. I have a joke that I constantly say "look at me I'm gorgeous." as a joke, and she just did it. She genuinely just did it.
She's now giggling like a childish mess and acting like a general twat for the tiny bit of attention...
Also, she's like trying to get him to fuck her...it's her birthday this week and she's like "oh I need a fuck for Saturday so bad."...and he just looks awkward and embarrassed, that's quite funny, but also so cringey it's making me feel sick.
And everytime he's cuddling up to me she is like throwing herself in the middle, and I don't like it being a three...so I just leave. Because I'm not into being the third wheel. Like seriously who would be...oh wait...well that's awkward.

And the uncomfortable part. I don't know if I'm sadistic...but I think I might be. So it started off with a tickle fight...in which we really almost kissed but didn't, then I saw his arm....and I was like "shit that's fucked.."...then realised. I think I found it a turn on.
For some reason all of this evening when we've been cuddling and shit, we've just been pinching/biting/scratching each other. And not in a way to cause pain. I mean it just worries me because this isn't fair. Yeah he's 18, nothing is going to happen so how is it fair to put me through this?! JESUS DUDE GET SOME CONSIDERATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment