Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Monday 19 March 2012

Whoops.

Okay. So I've decided making promises to myself is completely and utterly pointless. Firstly, I promised myself I would make sure to continue writing my blog for all four of my followers....that worked. Have fun with your monthly post then guys! 

Also, and this one i'm terribly upset with myself for. After a very short (2 days, to be precise) relationship with W. A prick with apparently a small veiny nob according to his best friend. Yet another freerunner, and yet another best friend of creepy stalker, along with Lying cheating dickhead. I was like "blah blah blah ahhh i'm gonna stop going for his best friends and freerunners, never goes well". Then....S comes along. Starts talking to me to try and get me back with W. Then...We talked, and talked, and continued talking. And now we're close. And wahoo, another promise to myself is broken!

PART 2 OF THE MONTHLY BLOG- THE STRIVE FOR PERFECTION

Ok, so me and my best friend have made a summer to-do list. Yes, I lack a life that severely. Here it is:
- TANNING SESSION(S)  / get a magical tan
- BUY NEW BIKINIS
- BUY NEW PLAYSUITS/ SKATER DRESSES/ ACCESORIES
- BUY BEACH GEARS
-SORT OUT HEAD HAIR
- GET FEET DONE
- SAVE SOME MONEY
- CAZJJJ PAMPER
- DO A WEEKLY WORKOUT
- BE COMPLETELY HAIR FREE

yes, that is all. Me and her are close. We're actually getting there, done most of the shopping part. You know how it is, a bunch of us are going to the beach in easter. I'm going with some very hot freerunners (SHUT UP I KNOW)....so we need to look pretty damn perfect. and i'm the small boobed one. So today, we've done a workout DVD, pussycat dolls, hell yeah. We looked pathetic and I think I'm mentally scared by "BITE IT, STEP IT, PUSH IT, SLAP IT". This is a rather provocative move in which you bite your finger, in a sexual manner. Step forward with slightly too much hip exaggeration. Push your butt out in a completely unnatural position, and finally, slap your bum until you have a red hand print on there. Interesting. So yeah, wish me lots of luck in getting gorgeous. 

Also, by magical tan, I do mean fake tan. This should be interesting....This and the blonde hair dying....ONE WAY ROAD TO BARBIEVILLE. Just with a greater love of classic rock...

No comments:

Post a Comment