Wahhoooo it's a blog

I tell you now you will read this. If you find any spelling errors tell me and i will hit myself. For you to follow will be appreciated. You also have permission to laugh at my fails and shake your head in pity at my pathetic life.

Monday 19 March 2012

Oh dear.

(I did mean to tell you about W, I wrote this as a draft a while back, have it now dudes and dudettes)
I am choosing tonight to make an important life decision. I'm going to stop dating (God I hate that term) freerunners. Yes. They're hot. Yes, they have amazing bodies. Yes, I am close to seeing another one. Lying cheating bastards best friend....W. He's hot. He seems nice enough. He's also a druggy and a heavy smoker who has only recently gotten over a bad case of crabs. He's now after me.

So whilst I am well aware I shouldn't go for him. I know I'm going to end up doing it. Lets count the situations we've been in with...chemistry (Another hated term...gotta stop doing this)

  1. First met him (in person, we spoke for ages about a year ago)...Just talking. Still....something. Possibly due to his slight rebelliousness.
  2. Trying to make creepy stalker jealous
  3. At the park
  4. outside my house with lots of kissing
  5. At his cuddling up watching a film
p.s.... I just remembered why I deleted this. He showed up at my door. We started going out that evening, after a lot of kissing and a water fight...awkward. And we broke up after two days. So basically, I broke up with him, because he was a nob, but I feel I acted way too quickly and have blown any chance with him. FUCK IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment